The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates has been recognized for providing current, coordinated and comprehensive care for patients with head and neck problems. The U.S. News and World Report for 2011 ranked Florida Hospital “high performing” for ear, nose and throat, largely a reflection of our work at this regional hospital system.
Led by Henry Ho, M.D., F.A.C.S., we have pioneered new techniques in minimally invasive surgery for head and neck cancer including, endoscopic skull base surgery with our neurosurgery colleagues, trans-oral laser microsurgery, and trans-oral robotic surgery. Our experience with thyroid, parathyroid, salivary gland, laryngeal, sino-nasal, temporal bone and advanced cutaneous tumors is unsurpassed in the area.
The coordination of care among our medical and radiation oncology colleagues is enhanced by our longstanding head and neck tumor board and journal club. An understanding of the relative strengths and weaknesses of surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy for each patient leads to optimal treatment recommendations.
In addition, we have an academic level speech pathology department that is invaluable in preserving and restoring speech and swallowing, where those functions are at risk.
As the official surgical team for the Florida Hospital Cancer Institute, The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates launched the Otolaryngology Surgical Services Unit at Winter Park Hospital in November of 2009, the only one of its kind in Central Florida. This specialty unit has led to the streamlining of care from our offices, to the operating room, to the Otolaryngology Unit, and back to our offices, in a seamless fashion.
- 3 Ways to Protect Your Head and Neck from the Sun this Summer
- Human Papilloma Virus and Head and Neck Cancer: A New Challenge
- Melanoma Facts, Information and Tips
- Oral Sex Leading to Rise in Head and Neck Cancer in Young Adults
- In the Driver’s Seat – Best in Care, Winter 2011
Getting to Know the Doctors
- Getting to Know Dr. Henry N. Ho
- Getting to Know Jeffrey J. Lehman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Dr. Lehman Answers Head & Neck Cancer Questions on FOX 35
Head and Neck Cancer Videos
- Head and Neck Cancer Overview
- Head and Neck Cancer Symptoms
- Head and Neck Cancer Treatment Options
- Head and Neck Cancer Testimonial
- Head and Neck Cancer Risk Factors
Robotic Surgery Videos
- TORS Procedure Overview
- What are the Benefits of Robotic Surgery?
- What are the Uses of Robotic Surgery?
- Where is Robotic Surgery Performed?