No matter what your hearing or balance issue may be, The Hearing and Balance Center is here to help.
Our certified and licensed audiologists work in conjunction with our physicians to provide the most comprehensive care and trusted results for all of your hearing and balance related issues.
The Hearing and Balance Center offers a wide array of services to treat your balance, inner ear and hearing conditions. Some of the services we offer include:
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Device Selection, Fitting and Dispensing
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) Testing
- Cochlear Implants
- Oticon ConnectLine
- Videonystagmography/ Electronystagmography (VNG/ENG)
- Vestibular-Evoked Myogenic Potentials (VEMPS)
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) Testing
- Electrocochleography (ECoG)
- Electroneuronography (ENoG)
We offer a full line of hearing devices designed to help you hear better instantly upon receiving your custom fitted and programmed device. Check back to this area often as we will be creating a full page worth of information, complete with product listings, what to expect, and more from your hearing device experience.
Check out the videos below for testimonials and answers to a few of the most common questions we hear regarding hearing loss:
- TESTIMONIAL – Hearing Devices Changed My Life
- TESTIMONIAL – Bilateral Cochlear Implants
- How Do I Know if I Have Hearing Loss?
- What Should I Do if I Suspect I Have Hearing Loss?
- How Does a Hearing Device Work?
- Are All Hearing Devices the Same?
- How Do I Know Which Hearing Device is Right for Me?
- What Should I Expect from My New Hearing Devices?
- Are Hearing Devices Covered by Insurance?
- Ask the Experts: What Should I Know About Hearing Devices?
- Common Hearing Device Questions
- The Inner Ear and Your Balance
- Why You Should Stop Cleaning Your Ears with Cotton Swabs
Financing Options with CareCredit
We proudly offer CareCredit financing to help you afford the hearing devices you desire. To learn more about CareCredit, click on the banner to the right or click here to go directly to our online application.
Meet the Audiologists
Get to know the team of dedicated, expert audiologists that make up part of The Hearing and Balance Center in addition to our physicians by clicking here.