Board certified in Adult and Pediatric Otolaryngology and Neurotology
Specializing in Otology, Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery
Medical Director, Vestibular Rehabilitation Center at Florida Hospital
Dr. Aftab H. Patni joined The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates in 2004 and focuses on otology, neurotology and skull base surgery.
He currently serves as the Medical Director of the Vestibular Rehabilitation Center at Florida Hospital in addition to his teaching positions as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Clinical Sciences for the Florida State University College of Medicine and as an Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology for the University of Central Florida College of Medicine. Throughout his career he has been involved in various research projects with numerous publications and presentations around the country to his credit.
He is board certified in Neurotology and Otolaryngology by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha, the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the American Neurotology Society.
- B.S. in Biology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
- M.D., University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Dr. Patni completed his General Surgery Internship and Otolaryngology Residency at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago, IL. He then completed his Otology and Neurotology Fellowship with the Michigan Ear Institute in Farmington Hills, MI.
- The Inner Ear and Your Balance
- Regaining What She Lost (originally published in the spring 2011 edition of Florida Hospital’s “Best in Care”)