Henry N. Ho, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Board Certified in Otolaryngology
Specializing in Head and Neck, Robotic and Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries and Sleep Apnea
Medical Director, Head and Neck Program, Florida Hospital Cancer Institute
Dr. Henry N. Ho serves as President of The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates as well as the Medical Director of the Head and Neck Program at the Florida Hospital Cancer Institute. His practice focuses on all phases of otolaryngology as well as head and neck tumors, sleep apnea, robotic and endoscopic sinus surgeries.
He also serves as Assisting Consulting Professor of Surgery with Duke University and Clinical Associate Professor at the Florida State University College of Medicine. He is also a Clinical Associate Professor of Otolaryngology at the UCF College of Medicine. Throughout the course of his career, Dr. Ho has held 10 teaching positions total including his alma mater, the University of Michigan.
In 2010, Dr. Ho was named the Florida Otolaryngologist of the Year by the Network of Florida Otolaryngologists. He was recognized with the Florida Hospital Integrity Award in 2009 and was also honored on “The Best Doctor in America” list from 1996-2011. He has repeatedly been named one of “The Best 70 Doctors in Central Florida” since 2000. Dr. Ho has served in numerous leadership positions, committees and boards in addition to being involved in various research projects.
He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the American Head and Neck Society. Dr. Ho is a member of the American Medical Association, the Florida Society of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery and the Orange County Medical Society.
Dr. Henry N. Ho
- B.S. in Zoology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Internship: General Surgery Internship, Butterworth Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
- Residency: University of Michigan
- Fellowship: Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan
- Human Papilloma Virus and Head and Neck Cancer: A New Challenge
- HPV and HNSCC Fast Facts
- Oral Sex Leading to Rise in Head and Neck Cancer in Young Adults
- Update on Transoral Robotic Surgery for Oropharyngeal Carcinoma
- What If My Child Needs To Have Their Tonsils Out?
- The Role of Human Papillomavirus HPV
- Getting to Know Dr. Henry N. Ho
- What Does Your Practice Focus on Specifically?
- What Should You Expect on Your First Visit with Dr. Ho?
- The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates Partnership with Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- What Sets The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates Apart?
- Dr. Henry N. Ho – Winner of the Florida Hospital Integrity Award
Robotic Surgery Video
- What are the Benefits of Robotic Surgery?
- What are the Uses of Robotic Surgery?
- Where is Robotic Surgery Performed?
- TORS Procedure Overview