Jeffrey J. Lehman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Board Certified in Adult and Pediatric Otolaryngology
Specializing in Head and Neck, Robotic and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Voice Disorders
Medical Director, Center for Voice Care and Swallowing Disorders
Dr. Jeffrey J. Lehman serves as the Medical Director of The Voice Care Center at The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates. His practice focuses on adult and pediatric otolaryngology and professional voice care as well as head and neck, sleep apnea, robotic and endoscopic sinus surgeries.
Throughout his career he has held several notable administrative appointments. From 1992-1993, 2002-2004 and 2008-2011 he served as the Chairman of the Otolaryngology Department for Florida Hospital. From 1996-1997, he was appointed the Chairman of the Otolaryngology Section of Winter Park Memorial Hospital and in 1998, he was on the Board of Directors at Celebration Health. In 2010-2011, he served as Chairman of Surgical Service Line Peer Review for Florida Hospital. Dr. Lehman was recently elected to be the Secretary/Treasurer of the Florida Hospital Medical Staff.
Over the course of his career he has won various awards, including being consistently named on “The Best Doctor in America” list, most recently 2009-2011. Throughout his career he has been involved in various research projects with numerous publications and presentations around the country to his credit. Dr. Lehman currently serves as a as a clinical professor for the University of Central Florida (UCF) College of Health and Public Affairs and an associate clinical professor for both the UCF Medical School and the Florida State University College of Medicine.
He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the Florida Society of Otolaryngology; he is a member of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.
Dr. Jeffrey J. Lehman
- B.S. in Molecular Biology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- M.D., graduated second in his class, University of Wisconsin College of Medicine, Madison, WI
- Dr. Lehman also completed his General Surgery Internship and his Otolaryngology Residency with the University of Wisconsin College of Medicine.
- Getting to Know Jeffrey J. Lehman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Dr. Lehman Accepting the 2012 Florida Otolaryngologist of the Year Award
- Dr. Lehman Answers Head & Neck Cancer Questions on FOX 35
- Robotic Head and Neck Surgery: An Overview
- Robotic Head and Neck Surgery in Central Florida
- TORS Procedure Overview
- Transoral Robotic Lingual Tonsillectomy for Sleep Apnea – Patient Testimonial
- Transoral Robotic Ligual Tonsillectomy News Segment – Fox35
- Jeffrey J. Lehman, M.D., F.A.C.S. – Vocal Cord Surgery
- Voice Care Center Overview
- Voice Care Tips
- Allergy Testing and Treatment | Patient Testimonial