Notice About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Discrimination is Against the Law
The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates (The ENTPSA) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. The ENTPSA does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the office front desk lead receptionist.
If you believe that The ENTPSA has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Jean Acheson-Hollowell, office manager, 44 W. Michigan Street, Orlando, FL 32806, 407- 422-4921, Fax 407-839-1746, email email@example.com. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Jean Acheson-Hollowell is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201