SomnoGuard is a medical device designed to painlessly stop snoring, treat obstructive sleep apnea and prevent teeth grinding without surgery. It can be successful when used alone or in combination with other treatments for snoring or sleep apnea.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea are created by changes in the airway that typically develop over time and restrict the natural flow of air while you breath. This is often caused by the airway being reduced in size or obstructed by a narrowing of the airway at the base of the tongue.
Oral appliance therapy has been recognized by the FDA and most insurers to be a safe and reliable option for many patients suffering from mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea.
- SomnoGuard has been clinically tested, it was developed by ENT University clinic doctors, dentists, pharmacies and physician’s sleep laboratory
- Will help 80 to 95% of all patients if the medical problem is located at the base of the tongue.
- Easy to travel with and take anywhere
- Custom-fitted, prefabricated device is easily fitted by your physician and covered by many insurers.
- Consists of a hypoallergenic soft thermoplastic body
- Improves the quality of life for the majority of consumers
- Easy to clean and maintain
While wearing SomnoGuard in your mouth, the mouthpiece fits gently around your teeth and holds you lower mandible forward. When the lower mandible is in that position, the upper airway is wider which eliminates vibration and results in easy breathing without obstruction.