Henry N. Ho, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Board Certified in Otolaryngology
Specializing in Otolaryngology with Special Emphasis on Head and Neck Tumors
Co-Director, Head and Neck Program, Florida Hospital Cancer Institute
Dr. Henry N. Ho serves as President of The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates as well as Co-Director of the Head and Neck Program of the Florida Hospital Cancer Institute. His practice includes all aspects of otolaryngology with special emphasis on head and neck tumors.
He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the American Head and Neck Society. Dr. Ho is a member of the American Medical Association, the Florida Society of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery and the Orange County Medical Society.
Dr. Ho serves as an associate professor for the University of Central Florida Medical School. He is also a clinical faculty member at the Florida State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Henry N. Ho
- B.S. in zoology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Internship: General surgery internship, Butterworth Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
- Dr. Ho also completed his Residency and Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship with the University of Michigan
- Human Papilloma Virus and Head and Neck Cancer: A New Challenge
- HPV and HNSCC Fast Facts
- Oral Sex Leading to Rise in Head and Neck Cancer in Young Adults
- Update on Transoral Robotic Surgery for Oropharyngeal Carcinoma
- What If My Child Needs To Have Their Tonsils Out?
- The Role of Human Papillomavirus HPV
- Getting to Know Dr. Henry N. Ho
- What Does Your Practice Focus on Specifically?
- What Should You Expect on Your First Visit with Dr. Ho?
- The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates Partnership with Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- What Sets The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates Apart?
- Dr. Henry N. Ho – Winner of the Florida Hospital Integrity Award
Robotic Surgery Video
- What are the Benefits of Robotic Surgery?
- What are the Uses of Robotic Surgery?
- Where is Robotic Surgery Performed?
- TORS Procedure Overview