Henry N. Ho, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Board-Certified in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Specializing in Otolaryngology with Special Emphasis on Head and Neck Tumors
Co-Director, Head and Neck Program, Florida Hospital Cancer Institute
Dr. Henry N. Ho serves as Co-Director of the Head and Neck Program of the Florida Hospital Cancer Institute. His practice includes all aspects of otolaryngology with a special emphasis on head and neck tumors.
He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the American Head and Neck Society. Dr. Ho is a member of the American Medical Association, the Florida Society of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery and the Orange County Medical Society.
Dr. Ho serves as an associate professor for the University of Central Florida Medical School. He is also a clinical faculty member at the Florida State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Henry N. Ho
- B.S. in zoology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Internship: General surgery internship, Butterworth Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
- Dr. Ho also completed his Residency and Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship with the University of Michigan
- Getting to Know Dr. Henry N. Ho
- What Does Your Practice Focus on Specifically?
- What Should You Expect on Your First Visit with Dr. Ho?
- The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates Partnership with Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- What Sets The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates Apart?
- Dr. Henry N. Ho – Winner of the Florida Hospital Integrity Award
Robotic Surgery Video
- What are the Benefits of Robotic Surgery?
- What are the Uses of Robotic Surgery?
- Where is Robotic Surgery Performed?