Jeffrey J. Lehman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Board Certified in Otolaryngology
Medical Director, Center for Voice Care and Swallowing Disorders
Specializing in Robotic and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Rhinoplasty
Dr. Jeffrey J. Lehman serves as the Medical Director of the Center for Voice Care and Swallowing Disorders at The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates. His practice focuses on adult and pediatric otolaryngology and professional voice care as well as robotic and endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty.
He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the Florida Society of Otolaryngology. Dr. Lehman serves as a clinical professor for the University of Central Florida (UCF) College of Health and Public Affairs and an associate clinical professor for both the UCF Medical School and the Florida State University College of Medicine.
Since 2007, he has been consistently named as one of “The Best Doctors in America”.
Dr. Jeffrey J. Lehman
- B.S. in Molecular Biology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- M.D., graduated second in his class, University of Wisconsin College of Medicine
- Dr. Lehman also completed his General Surgery Internship and his Otolaryngology Residency with the University of Wisconsin College of Medicine
- Getting to Know Jeffrey J. Lehman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- The PROPEL System
- Dr. Lehman Accepting the 2012 Florida Otolaryngologist of the Year Award
- Dr. Lehman Answers Head & Neck Cancer Questions on FOX 35
- Robotic Head and Neck Surgery: An Overview
- Robotic Head and Neck Surgery in Central Florida
- TORS Procedure Overview
- Transoral Robotic Lingual Tonsillectomy for Sleep Apnea – Patient Testimonial
- Transoral Robotic Ligual Tonsillectomy News Segment – Fox35
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- Rhinoplasty Surgery Approaches
- Rhinoplasty Expectations
- Functional vs Cosmetic Rhinoplasty