What is Center for Voice Care and Swallowing Disorders?
Since 1977, our team of vocal wellness experts has been dedicated to the evaluation and treatment of clinical voice disorders – from the common to complex. If it involves your voice or vocal health management, we can help.
By combining state-of-the-art assessments with a multidisciplinary team approach between our Voice Pathologists and Otolaryngologists, we utilize the latest and most technologically advanced methods to offer complete vocal wellness for professional voice users (performers, public speakers, etc.) and occupational voice users (teachers, customer service representatives, etc.) alike.
Whether you are experiencing hoarseness, a “whispery” voice, a tense voice or an issue relating to throat cancer, the dedicated Voice Care Center is here for you.
Vocal Cord Surgery
Click on the image to view a testimonial of vocal cord surgery.
Services & Treatments
- Advanced Treatment for Hoarseness & Cancer of the Larynx
- Behavioral Voice Therapy
- Botox Injections for Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Laryngeal Framework Surgery & Augmentation Techniques
- Laryngeal Micro Spot Laser Surgery
- Laryngeal Reconstruction
- Phono Microsurgery
- Post-Operative Pulmonary Care for the Total Laryngectomy
- Treatment for Professional Voice Conditions
- Vocal Cord Injections