Lori C. Klingenberg, Au.D., CCC-A
Lori C. Klingenberg, Au.D., CCC-A, has served as an audiologist with The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates since 1999. Her experience includes hearing assessments for patients of all ages, vestibular assessments, and evaluation and management of patients with hearing devices.
She holds state licensure as well as a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) of which she is a member. She is also a member of the American Academy of Audiology.
- B.S. in Communicative Disorders | University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point – Stevens Point, WI
- M.S., Audiology | University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- Au.D. (Doctorate of Audiology) | University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)