Your first visit to Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates, PA involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our offices, practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. You can even save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
In some cases, your visit may require you to fill out additional forms. If a member of our staff requested you to fill out one of these forms you will find it below.
- Dizziness Questionnaire
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Questionnaire Epworth Scale
- Sino-Nasal Outcome Test (SNOT 22)
- Allergy History Questionnaire
- What is Allergy Testing?
- Financial Agreement
- Consent to Allergy Testing
- Today’s Visit
- Food/Inhalant Cross-Reactivity
- Instructions for Allergy Testing
- Voice Care Intake
Medical Records Release Form
If you would like to obtain a copy of your medical records, please complete this form and send it to our office:
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our Providers page and familiarize yourself. We look forward to your first visit.