Leigh E. Miller, Au.D., CCC-A
Leigh E. Miller, Au.D., CCC-A, has served as an audiologist with The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates since 2011. Her experience includes hearing aid vestibular assessments for patients of all aged and the evaluation and management of patients with hearing devices and cochlear implants.
She is both certified by and a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She is also a member of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA).
- B.S. in Communication Disorders | Florida State University – Tallahassee, FL
- M.S. in Audiology | University of Tennessee – Knoxville, TN
- Au.D. (Doctorate of Audiology) | University of Tennessee
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- American Academy of Audiology