What is Fyzical Dizziness & Fall Prevention Center?
Is dizziness impacting your ability to move, function and enjoy life? Get Fyzical™, get better and love your life again!
The Fyzical Dizziness & Fall Prevention Center Winter Park is a comprehensive, state-of-the-art therapy and balance center with specialized staff, equipment and training protocols to treat vestibular balance disorders for patients of all ages and lifestyles.
To schedule your appointment request with the Fyzical Dizziness & Fall Prevention Center Click here.
Fyzical® is Unlike Any Therapy Clinic You’ve Been to Before
Dizziness and Balance Therapy
Click the photo to view a brief overview of the Vestibular Rehabilitation.
What is Vestibular Rehabilitation?
Vestibular rehabilitation is an exercise-based program designed by a specialized physical therapist to improve balance and reduce dizziness-related problems.
A treatment plan will be developed to improve your ability to function in activities of everyday living, reduce your risk for falling, and, ultimately, improve your quality of life.
- VERTIGO – Feeling spinning or whirling sensation.
- DYSEQUILIBRIUM – Feeling tilting, swaying, off-balance or unsteady.
- LIGHT-HEADEDNESS/WOOZINESS – Feeling like you may pass out. Feeling confused.
- MOTION SICKNESS – Feeling queasiness or sick to stomach.
- BEHAVIORAL – Feeling anxious or panicked.
- Instructions for First Vestibular Therapy Appointment (note: you do not have to fill out this form – just review it)
- Dizziness and Balance Questionnaire
- Dizziness Handicap Inventory
- Dizziness Symptoms Scale
- Activities-specific Balance Confidence (ABC) Scale
Woman Walks Without Fear
Click the photo to view a dizziness and fall prevention therapy testimonial and how it helps woman walk without fear